- Finding the best camera for travel photography is different from choosing a professional camera for things like wedding photography and portrait photography, or even just everyday use at home.
- A small drone with huge ambitions, the DJI Mavic Air packs 4K video recording, a three-axis gimbal, an upgraded obstacle avoidance system and onboard storage into a compact and foldable form factor that easily slips into a jacket pocket
- The Eluktro NB50TK1 is a refreshed edition of our very popular W650KK1 series with more advancements as a standard feature. This PC is a rare breed in a world of options integrating an actual desktop processor inside of a laptop.
- Amazing case but still had it's flaws. But at it's price the flaws was negligible and understandable. Made from steel alloy and some polymer plastics
♪ Canciones más visitadas
- Date: 2018-09-08
There are 2 variations on this case, a solid aluminum front and a mesh front variant. Otherwise both cases were built the same. This case was designed and offered as an option by "CoolerMaster" in 2014 (mesh version).
In my opinion this is an amazing case but still had it's flaws. But at it's price the flaws was negligible and understandable. Made from steel alloy and some polymer plastics and weight in at 2.65kg/5.9lb it's got a nice strong sturdy build with good airflow.
- Takes up a small work space.
- Liquid cooling capability. (120mm radiator supported)
- Excellent air-penetration / air-flow.
- Dual super speed USB 3.0
- Plenty of storage compatability.
- Supports up to 180mm atx psu. (sfx or 140mm psu for better cable management)
- Perfect solution for a Lan box or HTPC builds.
- No megnetic filters for gpu intake.
Note: I would love to see an updated variation of the case, you can even name it CoolerMaster MasterCube C1View Product